Spring 2022 - Healixia Conference: Deep Dive into BeNeLuxA (date TBC)
This is a hybrid event: you can attend live (Greenhouse Diegem) or online.
Come and benchmark your current knowledge with actual insights and developments and receive practice advice, gain insight and discuss with peers about the challenges and opportunities.
The BeNeLuxA Initiative is much more than a joint HTA body. Come and benchmark your current knowledge with actual insights and developments and receive practice advice, gain insight and discuss with peers about the challenges and opportunities. You will get the opportunity to ask questions and to formulate your input into the debate with key stakeholders like Doctor Diane Kleinermans, Francis Arickx and Mr Yannis Natsis. This event will help you and your local and international colleagues to better frame and understand current and future strategic considerations in Market Access decision making.
If you have questions about BeNeLuxA that you would like to see addressed, you can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15u00 - BeNeLuxA: more than Joint HTA (Francis Arickx, Riziv-Inami)
- 15u30 - Practicalities of HTA process (Diane Kleinermans, Riziv-Inami)
- 16u00 - Recent Achievements & Learning (Speaker TBC)
- 16u15 - Break and networking
- 16u30 - Open panel debate on BeNeLuxA Joint Assessment
- 17u15 - Closing Drink
- SvenTops (Market Acces Consultant - Managing Partner, AxTalis)
- Bart Van den Daele (Head of External Affairs - Director Market Acces, Gilead)