By accessing and using the website you explicitly agree with the following general conditions.
Intellectual property rights
The contents of this site, including the brands, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images etc. are protected by intellectual rights and belong to HEALIXIA vzw or entitled third parties.
Limitation of liability
The information on the website is of a general nature. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances, and can therefore not be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the user.
HEALIXIA makes every effort to ensure that the information provided is complete, accurate, accurate and up-to-date. Despite these efforts, inaccuracies may occur in the information provided. If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if certain information on or via the site is unavailable, HEALIXIA will make the greatest possible effort to rectify this as quickly as possible.
HEALIXIA cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the information on this site.
If you find inaccuracies in the information made available via the site, you can contact the site manager.
The content of the site (including links) can be adapted, modified or supplemented at any time without notice or notification. HEALIXIA gives no guarantees for the proper functioning of the website and can in no way be held liable for a malfunction or temporary (un)availability of the website or for any kind of damage, direct or indirect, which would result from the access to or use of the website.
HEALIXIA can under no circumstances be held liable in any way whatsoever, direct or indirect, special or otherwise, for damage resulting from the use of this site or of another, in particular as a result of links or hyperlinks, including without limitation. all losses, work interruptions, damage to programs or other data on the computer system, equipment, software or other of the user.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties, or indirectly refer to them. Placing links to these websites or pages in no way implies an implicit approval of their content.
HEALIXIA explicitly declares that it has no control over the content or other characteristics of these websites and can in no case be held liable for their content or characteristics or for any other form of damage resulting from their use.
HEALIXIA takes your privacy seriously. HEALIXIA complies with the local legislation and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In case you have any questions on these matters you can contact the HEALIXIA secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
HEALIXIA only collects personal data that are relevant in the context of the normal functioning of HEALIXIA as a member organization. In most cases this is limited to name, affiliation, address, e-mail and phone number. If additional personal data would be collected this will be explicitly communicated to the data subject.
At HEALIXIA you can manage the information about your personal profile yourself via logging onto the members-only section of the website and editing the information that is visible to other members.
The goal of personal data processing by HEALIXIA will always be explicitly mentioned, but in general terms they can be summarized as follows:
- Communication with members including membership agreements (legal basis of processing being a contractual agreement)
- Compliance with legal obligations (for instance administrative or tax obligations) (legal basis of processing being a legal obligation)
- Communication to prospects/non-members and actors/stakeholders making use of explicit consents or on the basis of justified interests.
The processing of your personal data involved the storage of these data on both physical as digital carriers, the use of these data for normal or electronic mailings and the internal analysis of such data. HEALIXIA will not transfer any personal data to a third party unless there is a legal obligation to do so. The data will not be stored longer than is truly necessary.
If HEALIXIA acts as a processor of data from third parties an appropriate processing agreement would be concluded.
You have the following rights: right to information about our approach to privacy, the right to consult your personal data, the right to correct or have your data removed, the right to data transfer, and the right not to be subjected to automated individual analysis. Note that HEALIXIA members can manage their personal data themselves, by logging in as an HEALIXIA member, and then edit your profile.
You can also object to the use of certain types of processing, and the right to withdraw a consent. Any request concerning these matters can be sent to email@example.com. You are also free to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority: Commission for the protection of privacy, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel, Tel.: +32(0)2 274 48 00. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following conditions apply to the training courses and events organized by Healixia:
- Registration - You can register for a training course or event via the registration form on the website. If the form has been completed and forwarded correctly, a confirmation message will appear on your screen and you will receive a confirmation email. About a week before the start of the training course or event you will receive a confirmation of participation with practical information.
- Free cancellation of your registration - Free cancellation is possible up to 5 working days before the start of the training course or event. This must always be done in writing (via mail, fax or letter). In the event of later cancellation, 50% of the registration fee, with a minimum of EUR 50, is due.
- Absence without written notice - In case of absence without written notice (at least 24 hours before the start of the training), the full registration fee will be charged. In case of a free event 50 EUR will be charged. You will be informed of this the first business day after the event.
- Change of registration - If you cannot attend the training, you can send someone in your place. Please report this change by e-mail.
- Cancellation by the organization - In case of insufficient registrations or unforeseen absence of a teacher, the organization can cancel the training. You will be notified by mail or telephone.
- Certificate of participation - The participant receives a certificate of participation after payment of the registration fee.
- Payment of the training - In the announcement of the training you can find the participation price (excl. VAT). You will receive an invoice for this. The participation price includes any costs for a documentation folder and catering, unless stated otherwise.
(version 1.0 - 1/1/2020)