The Healixia Medical Affairs domain (former BeAPP) represents pharmaceutical medicine professionals working in or for the pharmaceutical industry. We are taking an ambassador role for Pharmaceutical Medicine, with focus on Medical Affairs.
- be and make our members ambassadors for the profession of Medical Affairs
- lobby for professional and professionalization in Pharmaceutical Medicine
- organize education
- be an network for our members
We strive to get Pharmaceutical Medicine (PM) officially recognized in Belgium.
These efforts led to:
- the creation of Pharmed, a recognized educational program in PM (logo Pharmed with permission)
- the creation of the Belgian College of Pharmaceutical Medicine (BCPM) in 2001, in conjunction with both Belgian Medicine Academia (Flemish and French speaking) and the Fellowship in Pharmaceutical Medicine
- the introduction of an official request for recognition as specialist in “Pharmaceutical Medicine” in 2014.
Healixia Medical Affairs Education Group
We can rely on our Healixia Medical Affairs Education Group for the elaboration of our trainings/events/sessions on the topics with a link to Medical Affairs. You can find the members here:
Medical Affairs Agenda
23 April '21
Digitization within Medicine, the Belgian eHealth case
Frank Robben, general manager of the Crossroads Bank for Social Security.
20 May '21
From EMA authorization to market access in Luxembourg
- Anna Chioti - Head of Division Pharmacy and Medicines at Luxembourg Health Directorate
- Sonia Franck - Secretary-General at APL