Healixia Clinical Conference 2023
Register now for our CLINICAL CONFERENCE 2023! Registration is possible until 10 OCTOBER 2023.
On the program:
- Transition to the new European regulatory framework: status-update in Belgium by Nele Steens, FAMHP
- The Janus Face of clinical trials in intensive care medicine by Prof. Philippe Jorens, Antwerp University Hospital
- Investigator Payments: why the industry must adopt fare and timely payments to sites by Karen McIntyre, Parexel
- How can the clinical trial industry prepare for the unexpected? by Roman Fishchuk, Central City Clinical Hospital Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
- IVDR round table: a 360° view
- How can publicly funded clinical research improve healthcare? by France Vrijens, Belgian Healthcare Knowledge Centre
- Development and evidence generation in cell and gene therapy by Miguel Forte, International Society for Cell & Gene Therapy
- Decentralized trials in Europe by Eric Klaver, IQVIA
and more to be announced...
The IVDR round table will give a 360° view on the matter with following stakeholders:
- Representing patients: Stefan Gijssels (Patient Expert Center)
- Representing clinical sites: Dr. Timon Vandamme (Antwerp University Hospital)
- Representing sponsors: Klaartje Boodts (Senior Clinical Operations Lead, Roche)
- Introduction and moderation: Anne Paulussen (RA expert, Qarad-QbD)
Coffee breaks, lunch and networking reception included. Final program will follow soon.
We offer a 'group advantage 5+1': every sixth participant from the same organisation, participates for free. You can send an e-mail to email@example.com to register multiple participants from the same company at once, but as this advantage will be settled by us at the moment of invoicing, each participant can also easily register individually. Please note that for this reason, in some cases invoicing will follow after the end of the registration period.