IFAPP Today newsletter - April 2022
April 15, 2022
Please find here the link to the IFAPP TODAY newsletter of April 2022.
- Investigational Drug Supply for Seriously Ill Patients in Time of War
- IFAPP Board Secretary: Anna Jurczynska
- History and Activity of the Pharmaceutical Medicine Section (PhMS) of the Hungarian Society for Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology
- The HEART Approach for Clinical Trial Leadership
- IFAPP Education and Certification Working Group (ECWG) Reaches First Milestone
- Dr Ellen Evelaar New NVFG President
- Training as a Specialist in Pharmaceutical Medicine at Swissmedic
- Advance Your Research Skills in Science!
- Brigitte Franke-Bray, Treasurer IFAPP, Elected to PharmaTrain Board and Executive Committee
- ICPM 2022 Website Ready for Your Registration