The Sustainable Development Goals: impact on our business and your job
The UN (United Nations) have issued the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), as a call to action for governments, companies, organizations and citizens around the globe. These SDGs have now become a guiding principle for many actors in life sciences, including most pharma and biotech companies. The impact on our activities and our jobs will become more and more clear and eminent in the near future.
In this last 'let's connect' webinar, we give the floor to some of the most prominent speakers on SDGs:
- Prof. Dr. Wayne Visser (Antwerp Management School) - one of the world's leading voices on this topic, will guide us through the SDGs, and will bring examples from authorities, hospitals and companies, including pharma and biotech.
- Sonja Willems (Managing Director, Janssen Benelux) - will elaborate how Janssen as a pharma company embraces the SDGs and translates into concrete actions.
- Veronique Toully (Vice President & Global Head of Sustainability UCB) - will detail UCB’s journey towards sustainability.
- Herman Devriese (University Hospitals Leuven) - a reality check from a hospital perspective.
- Paula Ordonez (Global Head of Corporate Sustainability at SGS) - will explain how SDGs are incorporated in industries outside the health sector (more specific in the TIC -Testing, Inspection, Certification- industry)
More info already via: